Monday, February 6, 2012

February Classes, Workshops, and Projects keeping me busy!

February Intermediate/Advanced classes at the Aerial Playground continue on Wednesdays through February 22nd, 6:30-7:30pm. $30 drop-in, RSVP required. 
On February 23rd, I will be teaching a silks workshop in Gilroy at Ultimate Pole. Details here.

Along with Julia and Sydney, we will be taking our cube act to the Moisture Festival in Seattle, April 6-8.  I will also be performing my rope act. If you're in the area please come! It's going to be a killer act!  

March 1-4 I will be in Costa Rica at the Envision Festival. I will be teaching a beginning aerial workshop as well as performing a killer Tron-inspired rope act with Emily and presenting a collaborating with my amazing partner Logan

Keeping busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment